Harassment Prevention Training
93% Positivity Score
875,000+ Learner Ratings
Our modern, best-in-class Harassment Prevention training prepares your teams to meet the workplace challenges they’re facing today — not 20 years ago. Automatic updates satisfy local and national regulations alike, so your employees can focus on training they’ll not only learn from, but actually enjoy.
Try our harassment prevention training for yourself:
What’s covered in our Harassment Prevention training?
This course covers relevant local and national laws related to harassment to ensure learners know their rights and obligations. With this course, your team will learn not only the legal minimum, but also how to be an active bystander and contributor to a healthy company culture.
- 35 minutes to 3 hours, dependent on learner location and managerial status
- 6 Training modules
- Content configuration available
- Created with U.S.-based tech companies in mind
- Deliver via Ethena’s LMS or your LMS solution
Introduction to Harassment Prevention
- Level set on the importance of harassment prevention training
- A sample anti-harassment policy
Rules & Regulations
- Definitions for sexual harassment and its related laws, with a focus on quid pro quo and hostile work environments
- Impacts of workplace sexual harassment
- Retaliation and protected behaviors
- Modern-day workplace examples
Being an Active Bystander
- Varying forms of bystander intervention and how they can be employed in the workplace
- Examples that recognize the complexity of power dynamics
- Definitions for many of the gender identities
- Best practices for treating colleagues with respect
- Definitions for various sexual orientations
- Examples pertaining to LGBTQIA+ respect and allyship in the workplace
- The rights and laws protecting pregnant employees
- Best practices for supporting pregnant colleagues
… and many more!
Local Regulations Included
- California: Cal. Gov. Code Section 12950.1 & CCR Section 11024
- Connecticut: Time’s Up Act
- Delaware: 19 Del C. Section 711A
- Illinois: 775 ILCS 5/2-109 & Chicago Bystander Intervention
- Maine: 26 M.R.S.A. Section 807
- New York City: Local Law 96: Section 201-g of the Labor Law
Why train your teams on Harassment Prevention?
Here’s what we know: Harassment prevention training is legally required in an ever-increasing number of locales — and research tells us that folks learn better when content is compelling. So we put together a modern, engaging course that ensures your team is up-to-date on relevant laws and equipped to support an inclusive company culture long term.
The right training, anywhere
Distinct tracks that meet state-specific legal requirements — plus automatic assignments that adapt to learner location and role changes so everyone gets the content they need.
The right content for modern teams
Tired: cringey, eye-roll-inducing content that trots out the same obvious, in-person scenarios.
Wired: modern, relevant trainings that meet today’s learners where they actually are — Slack, gray areas, and all.
The right culture for today’s workforce
Show your team you’re ready to do more than the minimum by digging into topics like allyship and intersectionality that are proven to boost employee engagement.