Refer a friend, colleague, or a LinkedIn contact looking for a better way to train.
Finding training that employees actually enjoy doing can feel impossible, so when you do find training that really works for you and your teams, it’s only natural to want to share that learning goodness with the world!
Ethena’s new referral program adds extra incentive to the mix. Know a friend whose organization is looking to upgrade their training? When you refer them to Ethena, we make a $100 donation to the charitable organization of your choice! To get started, simply fill out our referral form here. (You can also find the referral form at the top of our Admin Hub within the platform!) Once we’re introduced, our team will send $100 to your chosen charity. Donating to charity and solving your colleague’s compliance headache? Sounds like good karma with a side of kudos to us!
See below for our list of non-profit organizations eligible for donation through the program:
- GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) – GLAAD rewrites the script for LGBTQ acceptance. As a dynamic media force, GLAAD tackles tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change.
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) – RAINN is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline and carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
- Amnesty International – Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people in over 150 countries and territories who campaign to end abuses of human rights.
- SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) – SPLC is a catalyst for racial justice in the South and beyond, working in partnership with communities to dismantle white supremacy, strengthen intersectional movements, and advance the human rights of all people.
- Jumpstart – Jumpstart is a national early education organization working toward the day every child in America enters kindergarten prepared to succeed. JumpStart provides language, literacy, and social-emotional programming for preschool children from under-resourced communities and promote quality early learning for all children.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – A leading children’s hospital, St. Jude treats the toughest childhood cancers and pediatric diseases.
- Direct Relief – Every aspect of Direct Relief’s organizational capacity is devoted to the coronavirus response. The organization is leveraging its global distribution infrastructure and financial resources to aid in the response, with emergency deliveries of protective gear and critical care medications leaving daily for medical facilities across the U.S. and world.