94% Positivity Score
1.4M Learner Ratings
High-risk security threats are no sweat with our Cybersecurity Awareness training. This course will teach your employees how to recognize common data security/cybersecurity threats, take action to protect data in their possession, and respond to threats and breaches.
Coming soon! This course will come with a built-in phishing simulator so you can test and train your employees from one place.
Try our employee cybersecurity training for yourself:
What’s covered in our employee Cybersecurity training
This course covers the most common cybersecurity threats facing companies today — and how to respond to them. Employees learn how to spot social engineering and phishing attempts, plus keep company data safe with effective password management, browsing and remote work best practices.
- 30 minutes
- 4 training modules
- Access to the phishing simulator tool
- Content configuration available
- Created with modern companies in mind
- Deliver via Ethena’s LMS or your LMS solution
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Confidential and Sensitive Information
- Types of Cybersecurity Threats
- Phishing Deep-Dive
- Social Engineering
- Password Management
- Internal Threats
- Safe Browsing
- Secure Remote Work
- Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Responding to Security Incidents
- …and more!
- Identify common security threats and take away actionable tips and tools for spotting and responding to them.
- Learn how to proactively protect against threats with strong passwords, safe browsing, and secure remote work practices.
- Know what steps to take if (and when!) a security incident crops up.
Why train your teams on Cybersecurity Awareness?
Every employee is susceptible to cyber attacks, whether through phishing, social engineering, or other hacker-favored channels. This course provides access to our phishing simulator tool so vulnerabilities can be reeled in. 🎣
It’s the little things
When it comes to cybersecurity, the tiniest oversight can have huge consequences. This course aims to close that gap by surfacing small, consistent habits to keep your team — and your data — safe long term.
Latest and greatest
Hackers are coming up with new tricks every day. Our employee Cybersecurity training microlearning library is continuously updated to help you and your team keep up with threats as they emerge.