Anti-Bribery & Corruption Training
92% Positivity Score
22,000+ Learner Ratings
Bribery and corruption are not as cut-and-dry as old noir movies would have you believe. Ethena’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption training covers the legal fundamentals and provides nuanced guidance so your team can navigate legal do’s and don’ts, no matter where they sit on the org chart.
Try our Anti-Bribery and Corruption training for yourself:
What’s covered in our Anti-Bribery and Corruption training?
With a focus on major global anti-corruption laws like the FCPA and U.K. Bribery Act, this course teaches learners how to identify common red flags, specific actions that can trigger audits or investigations, and how to prevent and report violations.
- 41 minutes
- 5 training modules
- Optional microlearning
- Additional languages available
- Customize content
- Created for tech and finance companies based in the United States that do business globally
- Deliver via Ethena’s LMS or your LMS solution
Introduction to Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Definitions for corruption and bribery and why they matter in today’s workplaces
- Explanation of U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.K. Bribery Act
- Real-world examples and enforcement actions against penalized companies
The Basics: Corruption and Bribery Explained
- Key terms and a rundown on international laws
- Actionable resources for addressing and reporting suspected corruption or bribery
Managing: Third Parties
- Definitions for third parties and the regulations that govern them
- Red flags to be aware of and best practices for third-party due diligence
Books, Records, and Internal Controls
- Importance of good bookkeeping
- Actionable resources for addressing suspicious records
Hiring and Bribery
- Relationship between bribery and hiring
- The consequences of violating bribery law when hiring
- Third Party Intermediaries – The Right Way
- Hiring and Bribery: Barclays Edition
- Compliance as Culture
- ABAC China
- Bookkeeping and Internal Accounting Controls Violation
Why train your teams on Anti-Bribery & Corruption?
While companies are not legally required to give corruption training, it’s more important than ever to deploy an effective Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance program. Government guidance indicates that effective company Anti-Bribery and Corruption training is one of the main defenses for a company against potential future lawsuits should an employee violation come to light.
Are you down with DOJ?
With the DOJ and SEC taking closer look at what the White House considers a “national security risk,” a good anti-bribery and corruption training program can stand between a company and potential legal consequences.
Easy Alphabet Soup
Between the FCPA, the UKBA, and the BBA, the legal language around bribery and corruption can be confusing. Give your team the fundamental do’s and don’ts without heavy legal jargon.
The Gift(ed) Program
Corruption doesn’t always come in a big red box labeled “Happy Bribe Day.” Teams need scenarios they may actually run into, so they can avoid them like a clown at a birthday party.